The role ‘pharmacist’ was made to be used in combination with the module Inventory Management. This role is used for people that should not have access to study information, but should be able to keep track of the supply or randomization information.
A pharmacist can:
- Manage the module Inventory Management.
- Manage the module Randomization.
A pharmacist cannot:
- Look into patient details or CRF information.
- Add, change or remove any kind of data.
- Change the settings of the application or study.