It is possible that you have a different ‘workset’ then your colleague.
In de research manager it is standard to work with ‘worksets’. These are sets of patients that the researcher is working on this moment. Only patients you added yourself are in your workset by default – if you do not see the same patients as your colleague in the same site, then that is probably because one of the two has not added the patient to their workset.
- The study needs to be active to edit a workset.
- Through the main menu navigate towards “CRF” and then to “Overview”
- Here you select the same patients as your colleague or other patients you want to work with
- Click the button ‘Edit Workset’ at the bottom of the page
- Navigate back through the main menu via ‘CRF’ to ‘CRF information’
After clicking open the site you will be able to see the patients you just selected.
Do you still not see the same patients as your colleague? Please contact us.