Users with the role ‘researcher’ are the executing researchers of the study. They have the task of processing data in the CRF, invite patients for Patient self-service, and answer questions asked by monitors where necessary. Users with the role ‘Researcher’ are executive employees that are not allowed to change settings.
A researcher can:
- Look at, change and remove patient details.
- Look at, change and remove CRF information.
- Save the CRF as Missing, Incomplete or Complete.
- Look at Patient self-service and send invitations to patients.
- Log into the CRF as a patient e.g. when the patient is present in the hospital.
- Read and respond to commentary and queries.
- Look at the audit trail.
A researcher cannot:
- Change the settings of the application or study.
- Export data.
- Sign a subchapter.
The researcher is also the only role where it is possible to give the user rights to only part of the CRF. For example, this can be used to only give the insurer access to the part of the CRF that could be interesting for him.