- Main menu – Management – Patient Self-Service;
- Here you can make changes in the settings for PSS and for your study;
- Click on ‘Save’.
If you are conducting research where patients have to fill in one or more questionnaires, then it is easier if they do not have to come to location every single time. This can actually be the decisive factor for patients on whether they participate in the research. That is why research manager has a convenient built-in tool for this: Patient Self-Service, also known as PSS. In PSS you can set up which subchapters you send, at what moment, and under what conditions you send it to the patient. Then they will receive a mail with a link and can immediately start with the questionnaire. Afterwards everything will be ready for you in research manager!
If you have the role application manager or data manager, then you can change the settings of Patient Self-Service per study.
Go to www.onderzoekenanalyse.nl/NameHospital. Log in with your username and password.
Attention: Does your organization use multiple modules within research manager? In that case it could be that you first enter the module portal. Click on “Data management”. Dependent on you settings it could be that you enter one of our other modules first. If you do not see “Data management” in the top left corner of your screen, click on the logo you do see to get to the module portal. Then, click on “Data management” as well.
Step 1: Navigate towards Patient Self-Service-Settings
Now you see the starting page. Click at the top, in the menu bar, on “Management”. Then, click on “Patient Self-Service-Settings” under the heading “Study Details”.
Step 2: Reminder mail, expiration of invitations, language and sender name
You are now on the tab “Settings”. Here you can adjust the following information:
- The language. Attention: this is only applicable to components you have not filled in yourself. If you have set up your questions and invitation mail in English, then they will not be translated to Dutch when you set the language to that. What will be translated are the buttons (“volgende” instead of “next”) and words such as “patient number” (“patient nummer”) or “paragraph” (“onderdeel”).
- The sender name. This will not be in the invitation or reminder mail, but will be at sender in the e-mail box of the receiver. Here you could fill in the name of your organization for example.
- Template information mail: There are multiple standard information templates included – in Dutch as well as English. Furthermore, you can set up your own templates. Here you can choose which of the available templates you want to use as information mail.
- Finally, you can choose whether the information mail is sent automatically. If you use this function, then the information mail is sent along with the invitation, if not, then you will have to sent it from the patient details screen manually.
If you want to carry out your changes , then click on “Save”.