ResearchManager's EDC will be updated to version 6.11. You can read here which functionalities have been added and which improvements have been made. If you have questions about the Release notes, we are happy to answer them. Please send us an email at email@example.com.
In this version, among other updates:
New filters for patient exports for administrators.
Editing operations from overviews is now even easier because column filters are remembered.
- Export subchapter statuses now too.
Bugs, nobody wants them, so we've resolved as many as possible!
Read from this point onward for details on all the updates and their explanations.
- New filters for patient exports for application managers
Through Management > Exports > Patients, application managers can create an export of patients across multiple studies. We have added five filters to enable more targeted exports:
1. Enrolment date
3. Export deleted/undeleted patients
4. Export blocked/unblocked patients
- Column sorting is now saved in activity overviews
The sorting of columns in all activity overviews is now saved when you open a patient from the overview (for example, by clicking on the patient number) and then return to the overview.
- Column sorting available in bulk edit of activities
On the page where bulk changes to operations can be made, sorting has been enabled for the columns 'Study,' 'Site,' 'Department,' and 'Status.'
- Export subchapter statuses as well as chapter statuses
Through CRF > Overview, the status of chapters and subchapters is displayed. When you click on the status of a chapter, a pop-up shows the statuses of the underlying subchapters for that patient. Previously, it was only possible to export chapter statuses using the Excel button at the top right of the table. We have expanded the export to include the statuses of the subchapters and references in recurring subchapters.
- Multiple-choice question answers are displayed better in the print version
A completed CRF can be printed to a PDF via CRF Overview > Print. The checkboxes for multiple-choice answers were not displayed nicely in the generated PDF for printing. Now they are!
- In the history of Self Service invitations, sorting by date was not working. This has now been resolved.
The status of a recurring chapter was not updated when it was opened from another sub-chapter with a different status. From now on, the correct status will be displayed.