The ERMS of ResearchManager will be updated to version 6.11. Below, you can find information about the added functionalities and improvements. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the update. Please email your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this version, among other updates:
- Quickly identify those with the role of submitter by filtering on "Role" in Management > Users and Roles.
- See only the answered questions in your overview by using a new filter in the Questions Committee component.
- Include only the description or a date from an assessment component in the export - it's now possible.
- Making an export for a specific study is now much easier with a new filter.
- Bug fixes - because nobody wants them.
Read from this point onward for details on all the updates and their explanations.
- Add condition based on component Principal Researcher
In ERMS, it is possible to add a condition in various places, such as on a process transition. When adding a condition that includes a study details component, it is now also possible to select the principal investigator as a component. For this, the condition type can only be 'Empty' and 'Not empty.'
- Filtering by role in Users and Roles
In 'Users and Roles,' all users can be found, with existing filters for name and employee number. We have now added the option to filter by role, allowing you to check which roles to filter. This makes it easier, for example, to find who the monitor is within a study.
- Send status email only to users linked via a supporting department
For sending emails, it is possible to choose 'Send email only to users linked to the study through the following components.' We have now added the option to also select the 'Supporting Departments' component, allowing users linked through the supporting departments to receive emails, for example, for a process transition.
- Filtering on status in the Questions Committee component
It is now possible to filter on the status of questions in the Questions Committee component. You can select one or more statuses from the dropdown list under the column title.
- The option to make the answer field of a question mandatory for each status
The answer field of a question in the Questions Committee component could, in principle, be left empty while setting the question status to, for example, 'Question answered.' From now on, it can be configured per question status whether there must be something in the answer field to save the question with that status. This setting can be found in the Specific properties of the component. Check the box under 'Answer required' to enable this setting.
- Select which fields from a review component should be exported
Review components could only be exported as a whole, meaning all fields were always included. It might be the case that you only want to see a selection of fields in the export. Therefore, we have added an additional level of selection when you choose a review component for export. The last expansion allows you to see and select the fields in the review component.
- Choose exactly which studies are included in your export
A new filter has been added to the export page, allowing you to select one or more specific studies. You can search for a study by typing in the dropdown list, and of course, you can select all studies.
- The maximum number of characters in the URL field in a meeting has been increased
In the previous version, we made it possible to add a URL to a meeting. We have increased the maximum number of characters in this field, allowing for the inclusion of a long URL.
- Improved the performance of the 'Notification Settings' page
We have improved the performance of the page where notifications can be configured.
- The order of document types in dropdown lists did not change when modified from Management; now it does. The order will always match the sequence in Management > Document Types.