ResearchManager's CTMS has been updated to version 6.8.0. Read here which functionalities have been added, which improvements have been made and what bugs are fixed. If you have questions about the Release notes, we are happy to answer them. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Communicating with all other users about a study? The status of questions can now be adjusted to your wishes and it is possible to add statuses as well. This way all users can make use of the 'Questions to'- component.
- A long list of choices in a dropdown? We have made it easier to search for a specific option. At many places it is now possible to type in your search term to quickly find what you're looking for.
- Specific wishes for de date/time-formats? More options are now available to display your date/time-data.
- Adding extra textual explanations is already easy by using the label-components, but this wasn't yet possible in review-components. Now it is!
- Downloading all files at the same time from the documentsgrid? It is now possible by just clicking one button.
- Keeping all team members updated about the status of studies can already be done with emails. We have upgraded the way in which you select who needs to receive certain updates.
- Communicate with the upgraded 'Questions to'-component
The 'Questions to'-component has been upgraded. The status of questions is now adjustable and you can add your own statuses. Per status it is possible to configure who is allowed to change questions to the status, who can delete and edit them. Since all roles can be selected, the communication component is now in more ways usable then it was.
We advise you to contact one of our consultants to start using the new configurations.
- Add labels to review components
In review components labels can now be added to display your own inserted texts to for example provide the user with extra instructions. Contact one of our consultants to add the labels to the review components, after that you can adjust them yourself to your own wishes.
- Download all documents at once
Use the new button 'Download all documents' to download all documents to a folder at once.
- Configure in more detail to whom you want to send emails for status changes
For all status changes it is possible te send an email to selected roles. One of the configurations for these emails is to display a pop up in when changing the status in which you're asked to select the specific receivers of the email. The list that is shown in the pop up consists of all users that have one of the selected roles for the status change email. Some roles are always linked to the study and that sometimes leads to a long list of receivers in the pop up. We have now added a configuration to the status change email in which you can select the way the receivers should be linked to the study. For example, you can select that only users that were added to the research team-component should receive the email. Application and modulemanagers can find this setting via Management > Process > Email templates.
- Search by typing text in dropdowns
At multiple places we have made it possible to search for options in a dropdown by typing in text.
- More date/time-formats available
Components with a date, time, or date and time as input type can display the data by different date/time-formats like: "15-March-2023" or "03-15-2023". We have added more formats to choose from. Application and modulemanagers can change the date format for each component via Management > Template > Specific properties of each component that needs to be adjusted.
- The field 'Year' in the budget component was shown with a decimal since the software saw the data as a number higher than a thousand. Since it is a year, we have removed the decimal here.
- In the exports with study details the field 'METC number' was missing, we have added that now.