ResearchManager's ERMS has been updated to version 6.8.0. Read here which functionalities have been added, which improvements have been made and what bugs are fixed. If you have questions about the Release notes, we are happy to answer them. Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Communicating with all other users about a study? The status of questions can now be adjusted to your wishes and it is possible to add statuses as well. This way all users can make use of the 'Questions to'- component.
- Who is allowed to create a new study of a specific study type? It is now configurable per role!
- Add the fields 'Main researcher' and 'Study number' as a column to your overview? That is now possible.
- A long list of choices in a dropdown? We have made it easier to search for a specific option. At many places it is now possible to type in your search term to quickly find what you're looking for.
- Specific wishes for de date/time-formats? More options are now available to display your date/time-data.
- Adding extra textual explanations is already easy by using the label-components, but this wasn't yet possible in review-components. Now it is!
- Downloading all files at the same time from the documentsgrid? It is now possible by just clicking one button.
- Communicate with the upgraded 'Questions to'-component
The 'Questions to'-component has been upgraded. The status of questions is now adjustable and you can add your own statuses. Per status it is possible to configure who is allowed to change questions to the status, who can delete and edit them. Since all roles can be selected, the communication component is now in more ways usable then it was.
We advise you to contact one of our consultants to start using the new configurations.
- Add labels to review components
In review components labels can now be added to display your own inserted texts to for example provide the user with extra instructions. Contact one of our consultants to add the labels to the review components, after that you can adjust them yourself to your own wishes.
- Download all documents at once
Use the new button 'Download all documents' to download all documents to a folder at once.
- Configure who is allowed to create new studies of specific study types
Application and modulemanagers can adjust this setting via Management > Main data > Study types. The selected roles for a study type have the right to create a new study of that type. Good to know: this setting only applies to roles that have the overall right to create new studies. If they were not allowed to create new studies before, this setting will not change that.
- Main researcher and study number now available as columns for the overview
In study details the fields Main researcher and Study number can be used. Until now they couldn't be added to the overview as columns. Each user can set their own preferences for the overview by selecting the columns they want to see in the overview. The button in the upper right corner above the overview shows all columns to choose from in which now 'Main researcher' and 'Study number' have been added.
- Search by typing text in dropdowns
At multiple places we have made it possible to search for options in a dropdown by typing in text.
- More date/time-formats available
Components with a date, time, or date and time as input type can display the data by different date/time-formats like: "15-March-2023" or "03-15-2023". We have added more formats to choose from. Application and modulemanagers can change the date format for each component via Management > Template > Specific properties of each component that needs to be adjusted.
- If the module setting 'Link users with role to study' was disabled, the field 'role submitter' would still pop up in the study details. That is not necessary so we have fixed that.